Natural cork interlocking floor tiles multi-purpose flooring solution. Whilst not a substitute for real wood or hard wood flooring, they can be used at home in play rooms, utility areas or as a sub-floor (underlay) and also perform well at trade shows and exhibitions, where a natural, authentic look is required.
Produced as an anti-fatigue floor protection mat these truly versatile cork mats feature a 1mm natural cork surface and 8mm EVA foam backing. They are also often applied as yoga studio flooring and in relaxation rooms, where comfort under foot is important.
Like all of our floor mats, they are quick to lay and can be stored away when not in use. Each tile comes with one detachable straight edge strip for the perfect finish!
GOOD TO KNOW
All Soft Floor EVA mats and tiles including underlay backed products are made from high-quality, closed-cell (non-absorbing) EVA foam, which is 100% non-toxic, odourless and latex free and fully tested.
- Tile size: 30cm x 30cm x 9mm
- Area covered: 120cm x 120cm x 9mm
- Natural cork top surface
- 100% closed cell, non porous EVA foam backing
- Improved slip resistant surface
- Easy to lay, lift and store
- Suitable for all ages
- Indoor or temporary outdoor use
- Protective Flooring
- Utility Flooring
- Exhibition Displays
- Temporary Flooring
- EN71-1 Safety of Toys - Part 1: Mechanical and physical properties
- EN71-2 Safety of Toys - Flammability
- EN71-3 Safety of Toys - Part 3: Migration of certain elements
- Critical Fall Height: 0.8m (solid floor)